Today I have for you the last of our November blocks for the super simple sampler series. This is our fourth “squares” block, and I think it might be my favorite!
from each, pink, yellow, blue: cut 1 strip 1 1/2″ x 9″
from white: cut 3 strips 1 1/2″ x 9″
1. pair each color strip with a white strip and sew together along the length. Press toward the color strip.
2. cut each strip set into (6) 1 1/2″ sections
3. Sew the six two-patches of each color together in pairs, making four-patch units and arrange them as shown below.
4. Sew the four patch units of each color together to make rows of white/color checks, as shown below:
5. Sew the rows together to complete the block. Press well.
Sometimes you just have to love a really simple project that turns out so cute! Thanks for tuning in for the sampler blocks this month.