here we are, 50 days to the end of the year. Unless you believe in the Mayans, then we have something like 39. Oh, well, I am betting on seeing 2013, because I just have too much left to do.
Progress on my list:
1. finish my Reunion charm square quilt….. Done!
|“Reflections” by Yankee Quilter Designs|
2. finish my bikini bottoms….no progress, planning on taking it to Quilt Camp in December
3. finish fan quilt….lots of progress:
I have all blocks sewn together, and have
4. work on lemoyne (orphan) stars….no progress
but thanks to input from you lovely readers,
I now have a plan.
5. buy Sashiko machine….been dropping
heavy hints to Santa
I hope you all have had lots and lots of time
for sewing and other fun!